Noelle Cass (aka Alyssa) here

What years did you go to choice? Did you have a username? Where are you at now? Tell us about yourself!
ncass

Noelle Cass (aka Alyssa) here

Post by ncass »

Hello. So during the handle days I went by Alyssa (not Alyssa A aka Alyssa Arr). After they made us change to our legal names for ADA funding reasons, I went by Noelle Cass. I'm Mrs C's daughter.

My mom was the OG crew with MAllen, DPeterson, Antwon, her, and I think GSorber...? It's been a while. The original starters who came out of a bad experience from Rancho Verde and wanted to start a new type of school. I didn't want to attend the first year it was started, so I attended from 96/97 (technically I "graduated" 98 but was done in winter 97). I worked at Choice from Nov 98- mid-03.

Let's see... most likely I was in chat, being a bit bratty, getting zapped, or MAllen was kicking me off the system :lol:

Favorite memories:
The Dave's Skate days in Riverside! I see that building off the 91 when I come back to Moreno Valley and get all the feels.
A kid called Nick (Nicolas S... Sandoval...?) and I used to host the Doctor Nick show late at night in chat. I remember it being pretty darned funny and a parody of the Richard Bey show.
Oh, and when BlackRaven (Matt S or R...something) and I would argue in chat and private message each other jokes at the same time. All while Cindy Jepsen was telling us to stop arguing. :)
Lastly, while watching MTV Yak! there was a kid that weirded out the entire chat, then said "Purple" when he was getting kicked/banned, and I thought that has to be Rage.
EKahle

Re: Noelle Cass (aka Alyssa) here

Post by EKahle »

I 'member you
ncass

Re: Noelle Cass (aka Alyssa) here

Post by ncass »

EKahle wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:51 pm
I 'member you
I think we used to be friends and stuff ;-) For like... four years or something? :)

Hope you're doing well.